Roll-In EF-1459 Vertical Band Saw
- Made in USA
- Handles all metals, plastics and woods in a variety of cuts
- It is a fast, accurate cut off machine good for notching, slitting, slotting and can act as a contour, profile and rip saw
- Blade and column travel on an inclined track feeding into the cut in a straight path
- Gravity permits the blade to find its most efficient feed rate
- Counter-weight control provides adjustment for optimum cutting pressure and long blade life
- Work piece remains stationary
- Equipped with a hydraulic feed regulator and adjustable saw blade guard
- Adjustable stop can be pre-set to control depth of blade travel into the work
- Large rigid 18.5 x 30" precision ground table
- Hardened roller guides take blades from 1/4 to 3/4" wide without adjustment
- Blade wheels have rubber tires to prevent blade slippage
- Welded frame and base of heavy gauge steel
- Dimensions - 40L x 30W x 66H"
- Net weight - 585 lbs.
|Length of saw blade||120"|
|Belt speeds FPM||70,140,270,525 fpm|
|Belt range of speeds||4|
|Main motor||1 HP, 1 or 3 ph.|
|Height of table||30"|
F.O.B. Point: OHIO
Delivery Comments: please contact our office
- Angle plate swivel work block
- Large C-clamp
- Blade/speed selector chart
- 1 HP motor and switch
- Saw blade tension adj.
- Wheel tilt adj.
- Upper guide bar adj.
- Grey iron wheels, 14" x 1-1/8"