National NH-4825 Hyd. Shear
- Made in USA
- Equipped with a fully integrated hydraulic unit, conforms to JIC
- Complete with electrical hydraulic valve
- Hydraulic rubber inserted hold downs
- Foot switch allows unit to return to top of stroke when operator removes foot from switch
- Heavy duty double acting cylinders
- Fully enclosed control panel
- Actuated by portable shrouded electric foot switch attached to a long flexible cable for easy operator positioning
- Extra heavy duty cast iron body with solid 4 edge high carbon chromium blades
- Quick adjusting hand wheel back gauge for direct reading with a positive lock
- Low profile shear with under drive construction with downward cylinders and major hydraulics under the bed
- Capacity - 1/4 ga. (6.4 mm) mild steel, 1/8 ga. (3.2 mm) stainless steel
- Strokes per minute - approx. 20
- Cutting length - 48"
- Oil tank cap. - 24 gal.
- Motor - 7.5 HP
- Approx. dimensions w/gauges - 67 x 98 x 54"
- High carbon, high chromium blades w/4 cutting edges of premium tool steel
- Pressure relief valve
- Table gauges
- Front arm extensions
- Stroke control valve
- Double acting cylinders
- Heavy duty foot switch
Note: 3 year warranty from date of shipment covers cost of parts found to be defective upon factory examination, FOB factory, no labor included. Warranty does not apply to machines modified, misused or repair work unauthorized.