National Extra Heavy Duty U6-7212 Box & Pan Brake
- Made in USA
- Heavy body construction
- Section fingers are precision machined from rolled steel bar stock for maximum strength
- Fingers can be adjusted or removed quickly by loosening of a thumb screw
- Heavy duty steel plates and tension bars
- Capacity - 12 ga. (2.7 mm) mild steel, 16 ga. (1.6 mm) stainless steel
- Depth of Box - min. 6"
- Max. bending length - 73"
- Floor space with counter-weight - 127 x 29 x 59"
- Five 3", Four 4", Seven 5" and One 6" finger (total 17)
- Stop rod for repeat bends
- Two large cast iron counter-weights
- Precision bearings on the apron
Note: 3 year warranty from date of shipment covers cost of parts found to be defective upon factory examination, FOB factory, no labor included. Warranty does not apply to machines modified, misused or repair work unauthorized.
|Cap. (mild steel)||12 ga(2.7 mm)|
|Cap. (stain. steel)||16 ga(1.6 mm)|
|Finger Width||3, 4, 5, 6"|