Dake Work-A-Matic SXC Vertical Band Saw
- Made in USA
- Gravity Feed The blade feeds into the material by gravity, which allows for hands free operation.
- Frame and base are heavy duty welded steel for rigidity. Built to handle the toughest environments.
- Workpiece remains stationary and head with blade feeds into workpiece
- Fast set up. Effortless changes between a cut off saw, contour saw and rip saw. Fast set up makes it ideal for production.
- Variable feed rate system with hydraulic feed regulator. Cut almost any metal or other hard material four blade speeds and infinitely adjustable blade pressure. Hydraulic feed regulator protects against shortened blade life.
- Heavy duty gear box with 4 step pulleys for fast speeds changes
- Roller blade guides, miter gauge with C clamp assembly, head lock, and cutting chart
- Adjustable counter-weight to adjust cutting pressure
- Head lock allows you to lock the head frame in a stationary position for operating the saw as a vertical bandsaw for scroll, contour cutting or ripping
- Low voltage controls with thermal overload
- Font mounted E-stop
- Work height - 36.5"
- Wheel dia. - 14"
- Blade travel - 9"
- Max. work height - 14.5"
- Work lamp is standard
- C-clamp assembly standard
- One standard blade
- Please select voltage below, 110 is SINGLE phase, 220/440 is 3 phase
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 29" W x 40" D x 66" H approx.
- Net weight 700 lbs.
|Blade width||1/4 to 3/4"|
|Length of saw blade||120"|
|Belt speeds FPM||70/140/270/540|
|Belt range of speeds||4|
|Main motor||1 HP, 1 or 3 phase|
|Height of table||36.5"|
F.O.B. Point: MICHIGAN
Delivery Comments: Approx. 7 days.