DAKE DRILL PRESS SB-25
- A locking handle hub with convenient dial-in adjustment and an easy to read scale for fast, accurate, and repeatable depth setting changes.
- Large diameter sturdy spindle for rigid drilling has four bearing points for smooth operation.
- Machined table and base surfaces with t-slots for mounting and fixturing.
- Quick release belt tensioning for fast, easy speed changes.
- CE safety electrical package features push button on/off switch, emergency stop button, low voltage controls, thermal overload, and interlock safety switch for belt cover.
- Massive cast head, machined column, and sturdy cast base reduces vibration.
- Quick bit changes with standard Morse Taper (MT), common adaptors or standard keyed chuck.
- Handle has 3 spokes with spring return for precise operator control and ergonomic operation
- Max. Dia. in Steel - 1"
- Table Size - 14" x 14"
- Spindle Taper - MT#3
- Spindle Speeds(9) - 270-2000 RPM
- Column Dia. - 3.6"
- Quill Stroke - 5"
- Base - 23.5 x 15"
- Approx. Machine Height - 71"
- Approx. weight - 397 lbs
- SINGLE PHASE, please select 110 or 220 or 440 v
- Keyed Drill Chuck, 5/8"
- Plexi-Glass Chip & Chuck Guard
- Drift for bit removal
|Drilling cap. in steel||1"|
|Drills to center||17-3/4"|
|Spindle speed range||270-2000 RPM|
|Overall table dimensions||13-3/4 x 13-3/4"|
|Distance spindle to table||28-3/8"|
|Distance spindle to base||49-1/4"|
F.O.B. Point: MICHIGAN
Delivery Comments: From stock to approx. 4 days