DAKE DRILL PRESS SB-16
- With locking handle hub with convenient dial in adjustment
- Electrical safety package, push button on-off, E-stop, low volt controls, thermal overload, interlock safety switch for belt cover, adjustable Plexiglas chip and chuck guard
- 4 bearing points for spindle
- Cast head, machined column, sturdy cast base
- Machined table and base surfaces with T-slots
- Quick release belt for fast speed changes
- Handle has three spokes with spring return for precise operator control
- Max. Dia. in Steel - 5/8"
- Table Size - 11.7" x 11.7"
- Spindle Taper - MT#2
- Spindle Speeds(9) - 240-3400 RPM
- Column Dia. 3.1"
- Quill Stroke - 3.1"
- Base - 19.5 x 12.5"
- Electrics - 120 volts/1 ph.
- Approx. Machine Height - 64"
- Approx. weight - 210 lbs
Note: Photo shows the larger SB-25 model
|Drilling cap. in steel||5/8"|
|Drills to center||14.1"|
|Spindle speed range||240-3400 RPM|
|Overall table dimensions||11.7x11.7"|
|Distance spindle to table||28.2"|
|Distance spindle to base||49"|
F.O.B. Point: MICHIGAN
Delivery Comments: From stock to approx. 4 days