Baileigh VM-1258 Vertical Turret Mill with DRO & Power Feeds
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICING (LESS THAN THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OFFERED HERE)!
- The internally driven XYZ axis use ball screws to move the carriages on box ways that are coated with Turcite® B for longevity and less friction.
- No J-Head adjustment to make this a rigid head machine.
- Yasakawa® inverter drive that uses a heavy HTDT drive belt to turn the very rigid NST 40 spindle. The spindle is positively held in place using an air power draw bar system for quick tool changes and a lock solid hold
- Spindle Nose to Table (min/max) 1.37” / 19.09”
- Spindle Center to Column (min/max) 5.11” / 21.65”
- Cross Travel of Ram 16.53”
- Horizontal Rotation 360 deg.
- Motor Spindle 5 HP
- Motor Coolant Pump 1/8 HP P
- ower Requirement 220v, 3 phase
- Approx Shipping Dimensions 70” x 61” x 91”
- Approx Shipping Weight 3740 lbs
- Mitutoyo 2 axis DRO, installed
- Yaskawa inverter head drive
- Power feed on X, Y and Z axes
- Pneumatic Power Draw Bar
- Standard table and knee locks
- Turcite B coating ways
- Meehanite castings
- Square slide ways
- X and Y Ballscrews
- Way covers and chip tray included
- Halogen work light
- 220 v, 3 phase standard