Baileigh TN-600 Abrasive Tube & Pipe Notcher
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICING (LESS THAN THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OFFERED HERE)!
Made in the USA, the TN-600 abrasive notcher combines a powerful 5 hp motor with state-of-the-art features like a patented self-centering vise and a polished slideway.
Requires only 220 volts of single-phase power.
- Notches up to 3” OD tubing at 60° with optional mandrels.
- Wide 6” x 79” belt spins at 5400 feet per minute.
- Adjustable stop for repeatable parts during production runs.
- Large degree dial to reference the degree of the notch.
- Self-centering vise lets you switch between materials quickly and start the tube or pipe the proper position on the belt.
- V-jaws of the vise tightly grip both light- and heavy-gauge tube.
- Quick-release vice allows for efficient movement of material to ensure accuracy of the notch.
- Smooth rail system, controlled by an industrial helm joint and a polished slideway, feed the material into the belt.
- You can adjust belt tension with the convenient wheel.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Notching Capacity (OD)||.75" - 3"|
|Angle Adjustment||0 – 60°|
|Belt Size||6" x 79"|
|Belt Speed||5400 (fpm)|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||78x48x52|