Baileigh SW-621 Hydraulic Ironworker (1 Ph)
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICING (LESS THAN THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OFFERED HERE)!
If your shop takes on punching, shearing, and notching jobs on a regular basis, let the SW-621 prove how hardworking a hydraulic ironworker can be over decades of use.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work at almost any site in North America.
- Delivers a robust 62 tons of pressure at all 5 integrated stations: punching, flat bar shearing, angle shearing, bar shearing, and rectangle notching.
- Pure vertical hydraulic movement at each station produces exceptionally clean cuts, notches, and holes in seconds.
- You can set the backgauge and material stops to save time and ensure repeatability for production runs.
- Large 2-piece worktables, equipped with handy meter guides, pull out from the machine to fit oversized or awkwardly shaped materials.
- Downward and upward adjustable stroke controls minimize unnecessary machine motion, decreasing energy usage as well as wear and tear.
- Knurled handle located at the top of the notching station lets you adjust the material hold-down to deliver crisp shears and punched holes.
- Our patented swing-away material stripper lets you change tooling in seconds.
- Specify tooling alignment with a turn of the jog dial for increased safety.
- Comes standard with 7 punch and die sets, ready to handle a variety of materials and profiles.
- Accepts durable tooling options from Baileigh, such as press brake or pipe notching attachments, that make the SW-621’s even more useful.
- Rigid steel plate construction strengthens the machine and maintains accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh
Why choose the SW-621 over similar machines?
- Vertical hydraulic movement minimizes deformation and produces more exact cuts than competing ironworkers that use pivot mechanisms.
- The ironworker and its tooling will both last longer because the vertical direction of the hydraulic pressure reduces stress on the machine.
- Exceptionally fast punch tooling change system takes time off of production runs.
- We automatically include extras that other companies consider upgrades, such as a die sets and wastebaskets for scrap.
- This unit’s small footprint will save space at your shop.
- You can count on unlimited remote assistance and troubleshooting.