Baileigh SH-6010 Compact Metal Shear
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICING (LESS THAN THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OFFERED HERE)!
This hydraulic shear comes with a fully welded metal plate frame to reduce flex and ensure accuracy. Industrial-grade hydraulics produce smooth movements that prolong blade life.
- 60” length.
- 10 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Up to 26 strokes per minute.
- Adjustable 24” backgauge ensures precise repeatability.
- Front support arms and table guides keep the material square to the blade.
3 modes on the operator console:
- Inch mode: Jog the control and ease the blade down to the material.
- Single mode: Make one cut cycle per foot pedal push.
- Auto mode: Continue cycling as you hold the pedal down.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- Blades have 4 shearing edges, so you can turn them when an edge gets dull to extend blade life and save money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Rigid steel frame minimizes deformation and helps deliver clean, high-quality cuts.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Back Gauge Length||24"|
|Thickness (SS)||10 ga. (13 ga.)|
|Strokes Per Minute||26|
|Front Gauge Length||24"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Minimum Material Thickness||24ga|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||85x35x58|