Baileigh SH-5208HD Hyd. Metal Shear
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICING (LESS THAN THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OFFERED HERE)!
This workhorse hydraulic shear runs at 28 strokes per minute for fast production. Its length and capacity are perfect for those 4’ x 8’ sheets commonly found at steel suppliers.
- 52” length.
- 8 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- 10 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system is located in the front for easy fluid changes.
- Shearing carriage rides on hardened ways and uses heavy-duty bearings to reduce friction.
- Manually adjustable 23.62” backgauge ensures precise repeatability.
- Heavy duty table with roller bars slides material into the machine more easily.
- Side gauges keep the cut at 90° (if you so choose) without you needing to make a guiding line on the material.
- Switch between 3 modes as needed:
- Jog mode: Inching the blade down to the material.
- Single cycle mode: One cut for one pedal push.
- Automatic cycling mode: Continuously cutting for production runs.
- Adjustable rake angle dial makes it easy to fit your material thickness to minimize burr and put less strain on hydraulics.
- Convenient blade gap adjustment lets you eliminate folding and twisting.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- 2-sided upper blades and 4-sided lower blades can be flipped and resharpened as needed, saving money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Rigid, fully welded steel plate construction helps prevent flex and gives you many years of accuracy.
- Shadow line creates a reference line on the material so you know exactly where the cut will be.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Blade Rake Angle||.5 to 2.0 degrees|
|Back Gauge Length||23.62"|
|Thickness (SS)||8 ga. (12 ga.)|
|Strokes Per Minute||30 – 42|
|Front Gauge Length||39.37"|
|Blade Angle||1/2° – 2° Adjustable|
|Blade Gap Adjustment||Manual, Lever Acuated|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Minimum Material Thickness||24ga|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||91x50x66|