Baileigh SF-5216 Foot Shear
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICING (LESS THAN THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OFFERED HERE)!
Built with oilers and a rigid steel frame, this heavy-duty manual shear will last for many years and give you accurate cuts. The fit and finish of this stomp shear are unrivaled in the industry.
- Can cut 16 gauge mild steel over its entire 52” length.
- Easy to operate: just put material between the blade and the table, then stomp on the pedal.
- 4-sided high chromium blades can be turned and also resharpened to extend use.
- Front gauge and backgauge, each with 24” long, help you make repeatable cuts every time.
- Oilers make maintenance easy and allow you to keep the machine running smoothly with less friction.
- Solid steel construction ensures maximum rigidity and minimizes deformation to produce better cuts.
- Includes a finger guard for safety when shearing
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Back Gauge Length||24"|
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Front Gauge Length||24"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||64x30x54|