Baileigh BSV-18VS Vertical Band Saw
the BSV-18VS metal cutting band saw increases capacity and adds a variable-speed pulley. Make straight and curved cuts with the vertical blade.
- 1 hp motor runs on 220-volt single phasepower.
- Wide 17.875" throat depth.
- 10” maximum cutting thickness.
- Accepts standard 1/8” to 5/8” blades.
- Cast iron table can pivot front to back and left to right.
- Includes a cast iron mitering system, rip fence, and protractor to make sure your cuts are straight and repeatable.
- Variable speed from 85 to 375 fpm allows you to adjust the speed for cutting wood, metal, and even plastic.
- Change the speed with the hand wheel (just turn right for higher speed, left for lower).
- Speed scale lets you see the estimated blade speed, so you can choose the right settings for your material and extend blade life.
- This band saw includes everything you need to cut out the center of the material without having to fix a cut through it.
- Manual shear lets you cut the blade, so you can run it through the workpiece, then weld it back together.
- Comes standard with a fully-integrated blade welder with a built-in grinder for finishing the weld joint—great for getting to the center of a cut or repairing blades.
- Thick steel plate framework minimizes vibrations to deliver accurate cuts and helps the machine last for many years.
- Air blowdown system cools the blade and keeps the saw clean from material chips and shavings.
- Halogen work light lets you see what you’re cutting more clearly.
|Table Size||23.6” x 19.6”|
|Butt-Welder Capacity (Blade Width)||.125” – .625”|
|Slant of Table||15° Left, 15° Right|
|Blade Speed||85 - 375 fpm|
|Power||220 Volt Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight||866 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60” x 45” x 93”|