Baileigh BB-7216M Magnetic Box & Pan Brake
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICING (LESS THAN THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OFFERED HERE)!
- The BB-7216M magnetic sheet metal brake is a unique box and pan brake that has endless bending possibilities when compared to conventional sheet metal brakes. Requiring a common 220 volt, single phase power supply this folding machine can bend boxes or pans to almost any depth since it isn't reliant on conventional finger depths. A powerful magnet in the bending bed can be engaged by foot pedal or push button control to hold down a mild steel clamping bar of almost any configuration across the bed width or bed length. The sheet metal is pinned between the magnetic mild steel clamping bar, at this point the bottom bending leaf can be lifted to complete the bend.
- The mild steel clamping bar can be made of straight bars (of various widths if you had very tight boxes to make) for straight bends or segmented clamping bars for box and pan applications of any other configuration. Because of the unique design the operator is not limited to the depth of the item since you are no longer limited by finger length.
- Operating on 220 volts, single phase, the BB-7216M uses a heavy duty magnet to clamp the material between itself and the bending “clamp bar” or finger. Because the BB-7216M sheet metal brake uses a magnet to hold the material and “clamp bar” the operator is not required to use the supplied bars. As a result totally enclosed boxes, triangles, alternate bends on varying planes, round items such as scrolling applications, and much more are now possible.
- It’s one of the easiest box and pan brakes to operate on the market. To initiate a bend on the BB-7216M magnetic brake simply put a piece of material between the clamping bar to the depth required, hit the foot pedal control that softly clamps the material, allowing for any repositioning, once ready, lifting the leaf arms engages full magnetic power (6 tons) holding the material in place as the leaf arm makes the appropriate bend. One of the biggest advantages of this type of box and pan brake is that the magnetic power of 6 tons is consistent across the entire beam allowing for very crisp bends even in the middle of the machine.
- Capacity Length 72"
- Capacity Thickness (SS) 16 ga (20 ga)
- Clamping Force 6 Tons
- Complete with stand
- Voltage 220 v, 1 phase
- Amp Draw 12 Amps
- Approx Shipping Dimensions(L/W) 87" / 44"
- Approx Shipping Weight 792 lbs
|Cap. (mild steel)||16 ga.|
|Cap. (stain. steel)||20 ga.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||792|
F.O.B. Point: WISCONSIN
Delivery Comments: Stock, subject to prior sale