Baileigh TN-400 Abrasive Tube & Pipe Notcher
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICING (LESS THAN THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OFFERED HERE)!
The TN-400 abrasive tube notcher uses a self-centering vise to guarantee the right belt positioning every time. This machine will help you perfectly cope thin wall tubing.
- Made in the USA.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Ideal for coping the ends of .75” OD to 2” OD tubing or pipe.
- Notches at almost any angle up to 60°.
- 79” x 4” belt spins at a speed of 5420 feet per minute.
- V-block design of the vise jaws keeps the tube or pipe centered with the notching spindle and holds it securely.
- Vise carriage rides on a smooth Thompson® shaft assembly during the notching cycle.
- Pivoted control lever presses the material press into the belt.
- Quick-change tooling system allows you to swap out the mandrel in seconds.
- Comes standard with 1.25” pipe mandrel.
- Carriage stop ensures repeatable notches every time
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Motor Hp||3 HP|
|Notching Capacity (OD)||.75" - 2"|
|Angle Adjustment||0 – 60°|
|Belt Size||4" x 79"|
|Belt Speed||5420 FPM|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||72x44x48|