Baileigh BB-15722 Finger Brake
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICING (LESS THAN THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OFFERED HERE)!
Looking for an extra-long box brake? This machine’s 13-foot length lets you bend unusual shapes from 4 x 8 sheet of metal with room to spare, even on corner-to-corner bending.
- Maximum capacity of 22 gauge mild steel.
- Over 13-foot (157”) overall bend length.
- Bend angle of up to 135°.
- 33 interchangeable fingers of varying lengths (6 fingers of 3", 6 of 4", 10 of 5", 11 of 6") allow you to make just about any size box or pan up to a 6” box depth.
- You can set up the fingers to do multiple bends along the length of the brake.
- 2 large counterweights minimize physical strain and help the operator easily bend at full length.
- Fully-welded heavy steel framework enables this metal brake to handle its full capacity, day in, day out, for years—without twisting or distortion.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||22 ga. (26 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||185x36x48|