DAKE DRILL PRESS SB-32V
A locking handle hub with convenient dial-in adjustment and an easy to read scale for fast, accurate, and repeatable depth setting changes.
- Large diameter sturdy spindle for rigid drilling has four bearing points for smooth operation.
- Machined table and base surfaces with t-slots for mounting and fixturing.
- Quick release belt tensioning for fast, easy speed changes.
- CE safety electrical package features push button on/off switch, emergency stop button, low voltage controls, thermal overload, and interlock safety switch for belt cover.
- Massive cast head, machined column, and sturdy cast base reduces vibration.
- Quick bit changes with standard Morse Taper (MT), common adaptors or standard keyed chuck.
- Handle has 3 spokes with spring return for precise operator control and ergonomic operation
- Max. Dia. in Steel - 1.25"
- Spindle HP 2
- Table Size - 15.7" x 15.7"
- Spindle Taper - MT#4
- Spindle Speeds Infinitely Variable 46-3,473 RPM
- Column Dia. - 3-5/8"
- Quill Stroke - 5-1/4"
- Base - 23.6 x 15.7"
- Electrics - 110 v, 1 ph
- Approx. Machine Height - 71"
- Approx. weight - 483 lbs
- Key chuck, 5/8" cap.
- Drift for bit removal
- Pexi-Glass Chip & Chuck Guard
|Drilling cap. in steel||1.25"|
|Drills to center||18"|
|Spindle speeds||Infinitely Variable|
|Spindle speed range||40-3,473 RPM|
|Overall table dimensions||15.7x15.7"|
|Distance spindle to table||26.3"|
|Distance spindle to base||50"|
F.O.B. Point: MICHIGAN
Delivery Comments: From stock to approx. 4 days