DAKE BENCH DRILL PRESS TB-16V
Dake Bench Variable Speed Drill Press
- A locking handle hub with convenient dial-in adjustment and an easy to read scale for fast, accurate, and repeatable depth setting changes.
- Large diameter sturdy spindle for rigid drilling has four bearing points for smooth operation.
- Machined table and base surfaces with t-slots for mounting and fixturing.
- Top mounted speed selector knob with convenient speed range indicators allows operator to dial in optimal speed range.
- CE safety electrical package features push button on/off switch, emergency stop button, low voltage controls, thermal overload, and interlock safety switch for belt cover.
- Massive cast head, machined column, and sturdy cast base reduces vibration.
- Quick bit changes with standard Morse Taper (MT), common adaptors or standard keyed chuck.
- Handle has 3 spokes with spring return for precise operator control and ergonomic operation.
- Keyed Chuck 1/2"
- Drift for bit removal
- Plexi-Glass Chip and Chuck Guard
- Max. Dia. in Steel - 5/8"
- Table Size - 11.7" x 11.7"
- Spindle Taper - MT#2
- Spindle Speeds Inf Var. 545-4,000 RPM
- Column Dia. 3.1"
- Quill Stroke - 3.1"
- Base - 17.7 x 12.2"
- Electrics - 110 volts/1 ph.
- Spindle 1/2 HP
- Approx. Machine Height - 42.2"
- Approx. weight - 155 lbs
|Drilling cap. in steel||5/8"|
|Drills to center||14.1"|
|Spindle speeds||Infinitely variable|
|Spindle speed range||545-4,000 RPM|
|Overall table dimensions||11.7x11.7"|
|Distance spindle to table||16.5"|
|Distance spindle to base||25.5"|
F.O.B. Point: MICHIGAN
Delivery Comments: From stock to approx. 4 day