Baileigh BB-4012F Box & Pan Foot-Operated Brake
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICING (LESS THAN THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OFFERED HERE)!
- BB-4012F finger brake allows the operator to clamp the material with his foot, so both hands are free for positioning of the sheet metal before clamping the material in place
- The BB-4012F finger brake model comes standard with an assortment of different width fingers to accommodate bending up the various sizes and shapes of tanks, pans, boxes and much more
- Also included is an easy to adjust gap adjustment for various gauges. A spring loaded cylinder assists lifting the apron which gives assistance to the operator when bending at full capacity
- The BB-4012F sheet metal brake features hardened fingers and bending die
- An adjustable stop rod
- Capacity Length 40"
- Capacity Thickness (SS) 12 ga (16 ga)
- Bend Angle 0- 135 deg.
- Max Clamping Bar Lift (foot operated) 1.85"
- Box Depth 2.75"
- Approx Shipping Dimensions(L/W/H) 58" / 25" / 50"
- Approx Shipping Weight 705 lbs
|Cap. (mild steel)||12 ga.|
|Cap. (stain. steel)||16 ga.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||705|
F.O.B. Point: WISCONSIN
Delivery Comments: Stock, subject to prior sale