Baileigh BB-4816M Magnetic Box & Pan Brake
PLEASE CALL FOR OUR BEST PRICING (LESS THAN THE DISCOUNTED PRICE OFFERED HERE)!
- The BB-4816M magnetic sheet metal brake is a unique box and pan brake that has endless bending possibilities when compared to conventional sheet metal brakes. Requiring a common 220 volt, single phase power supply this folding machine can bend boxes or pans to almost any depth since it isn't reliant on conventional finger depths. A powerful magnet in the bending bed can be engaged by foot pedal or push button control to hold down a mild steel clamping bar of almost any configuration across the bed width or bed length. The sheet metal is pinned between the magnetic mild steel clamping bar, at this point the bottom bending leaf can be lifted to complete the bend.
- The mild steel clamping bar can be made of straight bars (of various widths if you had very tight boxes to make) for straight bends or segmented clamping bars for box and pan applications of any other configuration. Because of the unique design the operator is not limited to the depth of the item since you are no longer limited by finger length.
- The BB-4816M magnetic sheet metal brake can bend (items impossible for traditional box and pan brakes) totally enclosed boxes, triangles, alternate bends on varying planes, round items such as scrolling applications, and much more. This bending machine is perfect for bending sheets of mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, coated materials, heated plastics, and much more.
- The bottom leaf's bending extension can be removed for the tightest bend dimension between bends of 5/8". A scaled stroke angle control can be set for repeatable bends time after time. This magnetic box and pan brake comes with product supports and adjustable back gauges for production runs, as well as a simple to use gap adjustments on the standard clamping bars for different sheet metal thicknesses.
- To initiate a bend on the BB-4816M magnetic brake simply put a piece of material between the clamping bar to the depth required, hit the foot pedal control that softly clamps the material (this is done for operator safety so fingers are safely out of the machine) allowing for any repositioning, once ready, lifting the leaf arms engages full magnetic power (6 tons) holding the material in place as the leaf arm makes the appropriate bend.One of the biggest advantages of this type of box and pan brake is that the magnetic power of 6 tons is consistent across the entire beam allowing for very crisp bends even in the middle of the machine.
- The BB-4816M is the perfect folding machine for HVAC shops, industrial art shops, and general sheet metal fabrication shops.
- Capacity Length 48"
- Capacity Thickness (SS) 16 ga (20 ga)
- Clamping Force 6 Tons
- Complete with stand
- Voltage 220 v, 1 phase
- Box Depth is unlimited
- Approx Shipping Dimensions(L/W/H) 77" / 44" / 34"
- Approx Shipping Weight 462 lbs
|Cap. (mild steel)||16 ga.|
|Cap. (stain. steel)||20 ga.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||462|
F.O.B. Point: WISCONSIN
Delivery Comments: Stock, subject to prior sale